Thursday, September 08, 2005


Mama di kasih tahu Tante Yuni, ada monopoly tapi Princess. Acha terus disuruh nabung sama Mama..Kalo Acha good girl, nurut sama mama, Acha dapat 50 cent. Minggu lalu uang Acha udah terkumpul terus kami pergi ke Toys R us beli Monopoly. Sekalian beli buat Tante Yuni. Nih foto2 nya...biar Tante Yuni ngiri.com hehehe...
flew into your heart at [5:37 AM]
*My name Amara Marsya Wibowo, you can call me Acha
*I was born in Jakarta,1998
My Favourites
*My Favourites colors are pink,purple and blue
*My Favourites animals are kitten and dolphin
Dislikes
*I don't like 'waiting something' and 'doing nothing'
Wishlist
*I wish I could be a princes...
*I wish I could go to a dreamland everyday
Memories
Click to read my other stories..than click TALES
*July 2005
*August 2005
*September 2005
*December 2005
*April 2006
*June 2006
*July 2006
*August 2006
*September 2006
*October 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2008
*July 2008
Music playing
*Never Be Replaced
Family Blog
Farah
Barbie
Kids Games
Noggin
Disney
Disney Channel
Cartoon Network
Real Arcade