Tuesday, June 27, 2006

My dad is a very helpful to me. And he always play with me. And my dad will always
be there for me every time I need him. And what ever I said to him he always do it.
and I should say thank you to my dad. and I love you.
flew into your heart at [12:30 PM]
*My name Amara Marsya Wibowo, you can call me Acha
*I was born in Jakarta,1998
My Favourites
*My Favourites colors are pink,purple and blue
*My Favourites animals are kitten and dolphin
Dislikes
*I don't like 'waiting something' and 'doing nothing'
Wishlist
*I wish I could be a princes...
*I wish I could go to a dreamland everyday
Memories
Click to read my other stories..than click TALES
*July 2005
*August 2005
*September 2005
*December 2005
*April 2006
*June 2006
*July 2006
*August 2006
*September 2006
*October 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2008
*July 2008
Music playing
*Never Be Replaced
Family Blog
Farah
Barbie
Kids Games
Noggin
Disney
Disney Channel
Cartoon Network
Real Arcade