Thursday, June 22, 2006
At my sleep over we got lots of fun. that we got to play out side. And I met farah friend kate. We eat indome and we sleep each other in the guesst room and farah
bring some toy to come to my house. And we got lots of fun because we put some beeds in a bucket. And we dump them some one head and that was so fun and we eat
hot dog a muslim hot dog and me and farah are working about coins and math.
oh yaa and we went to see garfield and the movie are so funny.
so I guess I got lots of fun. and thats the only story I got. I will tell you another
later ok bye.
flew into your heart at [12:15 PM]
*My name Amara Marsya Wibowo, you can call me Acha
*I was born in Jakarta,1998
My Favourites
*My Favourites colors are pink,purple and blue
*My Favourites animals are kitten and dolphin
Dislikes
*I don't like 'waiting something' and 'doing nothing'
Wishlist
*I wish I could be a princes...
*I wish I could go to a dreamland everyday
Memories
Click to read my other stories..than click TALES
*July 2005
*August 2005
*September 2005
*December 2005
*April 2006
*June 2006
*July 2006
*August 2006
*September 2006
*October 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2008
*July 2008
Music playing
*Never Be Replaced
Family Blog
Farah
Barbie
Kids Games
Noggin
Disney
Disney Channel
Cartoon Network
Real Arcade