Wednesday, August 09, 2006
At my weekend I went to a picnic at ashburn park.Before that I had to go to karate, then the day after, I went to alexandria to watch the movie superman. I don't realy like that movie because is kinda scary. and the next day I went to wallmart, I bought something and its a pollypoket.
Another weekend, I went to another picnic, we went hiking in a real forest, my mom catch a bee and I found 130 spiderweb and before we went home we went to a
big playground.
flew into your heart at [10:15 AM]
*My name Amara Marsya Wibowo, you can call me Acha
*I was born in Jakarta,1998
My Favourites
*My Favourites colors are pink,purple and blue
*My Favourites animals are kitten and dolphin
Dislikes
*I don't like 'waiting something' and 'doing nothing'
Wishlist
*I wish I could be a princes...
*I wish I could go to a dreamland everyday
Memories
Click to read my other stories..than click TALES
*July 2005
*August 2005
*September 2005
*December 2005
*April 2006
*June 2006
*July 2006
*August 2006
*September 2006
*October 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2008
*July 2008
Music playing
*Never Be Replaced
Family Blog
Farah
Barbie
Kids Games
Noggin
Disney
Disney Channel
Cartoon Network
Real Arcade