Tuesday, January 01, 2008
Rania likes me a lot she calls me kaka wich means sister in Indonesia.I have been with her in Calaforni almost about a week. Me, my mom, Hafiz,tante Rina and Rania, went to lots of places. We went to their apartement, wich I still remember from 3 years,then we went to China Town. Then on Wednesday we went to my dads friends house om Harimawan house. On Thursday we went to the Sanfransisco Zoo. On Friday we went to a friend house and on Saturday we went to the Golden Gate.
flew into your heart at [9:08 AM]
*My name Amara Marsya Wibowo, you can call me Acha
*I was born in Jakarta,1998
My Favourites
*My Favourites colors are pink,purple and blue
*My Favourites animals are kitten and dolphin
Dislikes
*I don't like 'waiting something' and 'doing nothing'
Wishlist
*I wish I could be a princes...
*I wish I could go to a dreamland everyday
Memories
Click to read my other stories..than click TALES
*July 2005
*August 2005
*September 2005
*December 2005
*April 2006
*June 2006
*July 2006
*August 2006
*September 2006
*October 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2008
*July 2008
Music playing
*Never Be Replaced
Family Blog
Farah
Barbie
Kids Games
Noggin
Disney
Disney Channel
Cartoon Network
Real Arcade